Tuesday 22 May 2012

Shine on me!

I felt glitterish (if that's even a word) when I woke up this morning. So, my desire for sparkly pieces soared up high...again. Come on, am I the only one feeling ridiculously happy when thinking of the shiny glitz?! Oh well, for what it's worth, I listed 3 items that would make you stand out for all the right reasons! Be careful though, these pieces shouldn't be worn all at the same time in one attire, not if you don't want to look like a walking disco ball!




A shiny clutch can automatically do magic in turning a simple and subtle look into incredibly chic attire.
For a relaxed and comfortable feel, opt for chunky sparkles on your feet like this Sam Edelman Adena Stud Detail Satin Slippers


                                               

This Silver Sparkle Tank by Guess is perfect to jazz up any girl's night out. 
A piece of advice, just keep the rest of your accessories simple to prevent visual overload. 


No comments:

Post a Comment