Wednesday 30 May 2012

Color my World!

You know what they say about colors? There's plenty of them in the rainbow! And I'm still working on making rainbows to my wardrobe. From the basic colors of red, yellow and blue to the most eye-catching pink and tangerine. When almost everyone's wearing the old winter gray, I've always loved the feeling of standing out and not taking part of the majority. Here comes the rebel me!

Speaking of colors, let me introduce to you some of my hand-picked pieces that would brighten up your closets even this cold season.


This one's a keeper, a trench that would last from winter to spring.


Be bold. Be fun. Be loud. And be cheerful as this orange skinny jeans by Guess.


There's nothing as sweet and lovely way of maintaining color in your winter wardrobe than this pink Ted Baker's Cardigan.



                                                   

                   Or a simple accessory can make a difference like this blue silicone strap watch.


                                                     

       If those terrific colors feel overwhelming to you, take it in small doses like this gorgeous red shoes





Who says bright colors are only for summers? Keep all your options or rather colors open. Be fierce and go against the waves!

No comments:

Post a Comment