Friday 25 May 2012

Read...(or rather Shop) between the "LINES"

After doing the dots on my previous post, I think the "lines" are calling out for attention when a striped top was the first thing I reached for as I opened up my closet this morning. Isn't that weird or what? So, with all due respect to the world of stripes, I am laying out some items that are worth the stripe!



A winter-friendly tunic to keep you in style by G by Guess




Striped Cardigan with dramatic folds at sides for the yuletide.



Fremont's Candy Dress with the classic grey/white stripes.





Keep it light...or bright with Striped Tube Top.





Pro Retro sunglasses with the stylish striped frames by Ray Ban.


Vertical, horizontal, diagonal -- stripes of all kinds are trendy, so pick up one or two...or three!

No comments:

Post a Comment